Hair Loss: How to Combat the Problem in 2013?
Hair loss in men is one of the most common beauty problems that makes so many males upset and even depressed. They start to feel their age and think that this insidious disease makes them less attractive for ladies. Before looking for effective herbal hair remedies and medications sold in drugstores it is worth determining what causes hair loss.
There are several reasons of this notion, but scientists have proved the fact that a filament gets thinner overtime, its follicle (responsible for the supply of nutrients to the locks) becomes weaker and falls down in the end. When studying the question what calls hair loss in women and men, academics have made a conclusion that the latter are more predisposed to this illness after 40 years of age. However, alopecia may be diagnosed even at 20.
11 Main Hair Loss Causes to Find out Whether you are under Risk
There are 11 main hair loss causes:
- Frequent stressful condition of the body
- Improper hair care.
- Unhealthy diet.
- Hormonal disbalance.
- Elevated levels of testosterone.
- Poor environment.
- Effect on the hair with hot or cold air.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Bad habits (alcohol, smoking) lead to the destruction of hair follicles.
- Psychological disorders.
- The impact of chemicals on the scalp (chemotherapy).
To tell the truth, there can be found at least 5 reasons more, but these 11 are the most wide-spread and proven thousands times.
3 Effective Methods to Get rid of the Ailment.
A Short Instruction for those ones who have Gone on the War-path with Alopecia
Before you start new hair loss treatments suggested by doctors from a prestigious clinics or consultants who sell different biologically active supplements and immune boosting components, learn the main rule of hair loss cure – you need a complex approach only. You will do it step by step, inch by inch, by using various methodic, drugs, natural remedies and manual therapy. Only upon these conditions you can count on good results. So, when you know the main causes of hair loss, it is necessary to visit a specialist who will find out your reason of being sick. Then he will make a scheme of your therapy course. It will consist of:
- Medications. Modern drugs and pills are really powerful in the fight against hair problems. You can be prescribed classic tablets or a new hair loss treatment 2013. You should know that there appear advanced medications almost annually. A developed and improved formula to combat hair loss 2013 helps to reach success more quickly. Finasteride and Minoxidil are classic medicaments against hair shedding, but your doctor may prescribe something even more effective. If these medicines don’t help, the doctor will prescribe new treatments for hair loss.
- Vitamins& Minerals. It is important to take enough vitamins and minerals at all stages of the illness. Deficiency of iron, potassium, silicon, manganese, copper, selenium and zinc as well as the harmful effects of toxic elements such as aluminum, barium, arsenic and thallium are often the major reasons of hair loss.
- Herbs and folk methods. Your doctor may prescribe a certain herbal hair loss remedy if common medications don’t help. It is also good to take both natural and chemical means for better results, but if their components fit each other. The following recipes have been considered efficient even by doctors:
- Take one onion, grate it and combine with 1 tablespoon of castor oil. Apply to your scalp and leave for 5 hours.
- Herbs infusions. Take 2 liters of water and 2 tablespoons of dried nettle leaves. Infuse them for 15 minutes. Wash your hair with this decoction every day for a week. It strengthens the hair.
- Another recipe: Calendula flowers – 10 gr, hop cones – 15 gr, burdock root – 20 gr. Infuse all these herbs in 1 liter of boiling water for 15-20 minutes, then leave for 15 minutes. Rinse your hair with this decoction twice week. This is an effective herbal remedy which makes your locks stronger.
- Birch leaves decoction is another helpful means for weak hair. The proportion is 1 liter of water to 3 tablespoons of dried birch leaves.
- A hair mask with natural components. Prepare a mixture of honey, aloe juice and garlic juice at the proportion of 3:3:1. Place everything in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator to keep cool. Take 1 tablespoon of the mass, add 1 egg yolk and massage your scalp with this paste. Cover your head with a towel and transparent cellulose. Leave for 20-30 minutes. Then wash your hair with chamomile decoction and vinegar finishing rinse (5 tablespoons of apple vinegar and 1 liter of water). Rub another egg yolk, leave for 5 minutes, and then wash out with melt-water. Repeat this procedure every day. The course lasts for 5-6 days. You can repeat it within a month.
When you start the fight with hair loss, dont be upset if something goes wrong and you don’t see quick brilliant results. It is a difficult task and you need patience to succeed.